- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
ST. LOUIS -- Elsie Westbrook, 86, of St. Louis died Sunday, Nov. 4, 2001, at Delmar Gardens in Fenton, Mo.
She was born June 28, 1915, at Advance, Mo., daughter of the late David and Bell Ward Green. She and the late Everet Plumb were married in 1929 at Allenville, Mo. She later married the late Elmer Westbrook in 1956 in Illinois.
Westbrook was retired from Continental Can of St. Louis and was a homemaker.
Survivors include two sons, Kenneth Plumb of Highridge, Mo., and Billy Plumb of Arnold, Mo.; a daughter, Marry Lee Pettus of Granite City, Ill.; a sister, Stella Wilfong of Advance; nine grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and four great-great-grandchildren.
She was also preceded in death by a son and several brothers and sisters.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Chapel in Advance from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the chapel. The Rev. Lloyd Ray Green will officiate, with burial in Morgan Memorial Park.