- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape fire report 11/5
Monday, Nov. 5
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Saturday:At 4:43 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1105 Linden.
At 4:48 p.m., an emergency medical service at 407 Morgan Oak.
At 5:26 p.m., an illegal burn at 1122 N. Spanish.
At 6:43 p.m. a gas stove left on at 1030 Broadway.
At 7:26 p.m., an emergency medical service at a motor vehicle accident at I-55 and North Kingshighway.
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Sunday:At 3:41 a.m. a structural fire at 656 S. Henderson.
At 4:25 a.m., an alarm at Myers Hall at Southeast Missouri State University.
At 7:05 a.m. an emergency medical service at 1202 S. Ellis.
Monday, Nov. 5
On Sunday, firefighters responded to the following calls:An odor on East Jackson Boulevard.
An emergency medical service on Morgan.