- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
Armed Pakistanis join Taliban fight
PESHAWAR, Pakistan -- At least 1,500 armed Pakistani tribesmen crossed into neighboring Afghanistan on Sunday to join the Taliban in what they called a holy war against the United States.
Shouting "Death to America," bearded Pashtun tribesmen crowded into vans and the backs of pickup trucks, brandishing Kalashnikov rifles, rocket launchers and other weapons.
The tribesmen of the same ethnic group as many Afghans defied a ban by their government to join the fight.