- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Dorothy Pearl Aden, 91, of Anna died Thursday, Nov. 1, 2001, at Jonesboro Healthcare Center in Jonesboro, Ill.
She was born Dec. 30, 1919, at Cobden, Ill., daughter of Otto and Nora Barred Fear. She and Cletus Aden were married Oct. 30, 1938, in Cape Girardeau. He died June 13, 1958.
Aden was a member of Jonesboro Pentecostal Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Judy Tellor of Jonesboro; two sisters, Mary Burke of Naperville, Ill., Pauline Bond of Spring Green, Wis.; and a great-grandson.
She was preceded in death by a son, a grandson, five brothers, and a sister.
Graveside service will be at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at Dongola American Legion Cemetery, with the Rev. Mike Blue officiating.
Hileman and Parr Funeral Home in Jonesboro is in charge of arrangements.