- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Wilma Miller, 89, of Advance died Thursday, Nov. 1, 2001, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 3, 1912, in Advance, daughter of Elmer and Adaline Hitt Sullinger. She and Marvin Miller were married Sept. 16, 1933, at Jackson, Mo. He died Aug. 5, 1988.
Miller was a member of Fairview General Baptist Church near Advance.
Survivors include two sons, Doyle Miller of Amarillo, Texas, Wayne Miller of Houston, Texas; a daughter, Phyllis Richbourg of Chaffee, Mo.; a sister, Fern Noble of Advance; three grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by four brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home from 5-8 p.m. Saturday.
Funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Ray Greenlee officiating. Burial will be in Fairview Cemetery near Advance.