- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)47
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)16
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)12
State chamber clarifies its link to highway group
To the editor:
I read with interest your editorial, "Rural highways need funding assurances." In that editorial, you mention the Missouri Chamber of Commerce was a member of the organization Transport Missouri. While the chamber was a member of the organization last year, and we continue to partner with the group when appropriate, the Missouri chamber will not be a member of the organization this year.
Director of Communications
Missouri Chamber of Commerce
Jefferson City, Mo.