- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Fire destroys two greenhouses at Travelers Gazebo site in Cape (6/22/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)
State chamber clarifies its link to highway group
To the editor:
I read with interest your editorial, "Rural highways need funding assurances." In that editorial, you mention the Missouri Chamber of Commerce was a member of the organization Transport Missouri. While the chamber was a member of the organization last year, and we continue to partner with the group when appropriate, the Missouri chamber will not be a member of the organization this year.
Director of Communications
Missouri Chamber of Commerce
Jefferson City, Mo.