- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
State chamber clarifies its link to highway group
To the editor:
I read with interest your editorial, "Rural highways need funding assurances." In that editorial, you mention the Missouri Chamber of Commerce was a member of the organization Transport Missouri. While the chamber was a member of the organization last year, and we continue to partner with the group when appropriate, the Missouri chamber will not be a member of the organization this year.
Director of Communications
Missouri Chamber of Commerce
Jefferson City, Mo.