- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- I will not be silenced (5/16/17)4
- Tractors owners to open restaurant in new Drury Plaza Hotel (5/15/17)
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Attorney general to review request to probe Oran timecard allegations; claims spark denials on Facebook (5/16/17)2
- Man accused of using stolen RV to break into airport (5/16/17)
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
State chamber clarifies its link to highway group
To the editor:
I read with interest your editorial, "Rural highways need funding assurances." In that editorial, you mention the Missouri Chamber of Commerce was a member of the organization Transport Missouri. While the chamber was a member of the organization last year, and we continue to partner with the group when appropriate, the Missouri chamber will not be a member of the organization this year.
Director of Communications
Missouri Chamber of Commerce
Jefferson City, Mo.