- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)7
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)41
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)1
- Southeast president to get his U.S. citizenship July 4 (06/30/16)34
- Cape murderer still will serve 2 life sentences; appeals court forced reduced charge (06/30/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
State chamber clarifies its link to highway group
To the editor:
I read with interest your editorial, "Rural highways need funding assurances." In that editorial, you mention the Missouri Chamber of Commerce was a member of the organization Transport Missouri. While the chamber was a member of the organization last year, and we continue to partner with the group when appropriate, the Missouri chamber will not be a member of the organization this year.
Director of Communications
Missouri Chamber of Commerce
Jefferson City, Mo.