- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)14
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)6
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)13
- Juvenile accused of stealing, damaging playground statue (1/9/17)25
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Business notebook: Faithfully Fed aims for more than just food (1/9/17)4
Princess Margaret leaves hospital after tests
LONDON (AP) -- Princess Margaret, the 71-year-old sister of Queen Elizabeth II, left a hospital Thursday after undergoing tests.
Buckingham Palace has declined to give any details on why Margaret was admitted Monday to the King Edward VII Hospital. British press reports said the princess was being tested for possible stomach problems.
A palace spokeswomen, who declined to be identified, said Monday that there was "no cause for alarm."
Margaret, who suffered strokes in March and in 1998, left the private hospital in central London in a wheelchair, wearing dark glasses.