- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
Princess Margaret leaves hospital after tests
LONDON (AP) -- Princess Margaret, the 71-year-old sister of Queen Elizabeth II, left a hospital Thursday after undergoing tests.
Buckingham Palace has declined to give any details on why Margaret was admitted Monday to the King Edward VII Hospital. British press reports said the princess was being tested for possible stomach problems.
A palace spokeswomen, who declined to be identified, said Monday that there was "no cause for alarm."
Margaret, who suffered strokes in March and in 1998, left the private hospital in central London in a wheelchair, wearing dark glasses.