- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)9
- Abuse suspect tries to take cop's gun; officer zaps him with Taser and punches his face (12/7/16)3
- Group seeks to create a neighborhood park on Cape Girardeau's south side (12/7/16)14
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)4
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- 3 students in custody for violent threat; no details released (12/9/16)11
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Princess Margaret leaves hospital after tests
LONDON (AP) -- Princess Margaret, the 71-year-old sister of Queen Elizabeth II, left a hospital Thursday after undergoing tests.
Buckingham Palace has declined to give any details on why Margaret was admitted Monday to the King Edward VII Hospital. British press reports said the princess was being tested for possible stomach problems.
A palace spokeswomen, who declined to be identified, said Monday that there was "no cause for alarm."
Margaret, who suffered strokes in March and in 1998, left the private hospital in central London in a wheelchair, wearing dark glasses.