- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
COBDEN, Ill. -- Graveside service for Josephine M. Ogborn of Cobden will be held at 10 a.m. today at Cobden Cemetery, with the Rev. Scott Harner officiating.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Cobden after 9 a.m.
Ogborn, 81, died Monday, Oct. 29, 2001, at Union County Hospital in Anna, Ill.
She was born Nov. 27, 1919, at Charleston, Mo., daughter of William and Helen Katherine Farmer Evans. She and Melton K. Ogborn were married Feb. 5, 1946, in St. Louis. He died July 25, 1991.
Survivors include a daughter, Judith Roberts of Seminole, Okla.; a sister, Louise Farris of Anna; four grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a granddaughter.