- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Perryville man hurt in accident
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- A Perryville man was moderately injured Tuesday in an accident in Perry County.
Terry Ziegler, 24, was taken to Perry County Hospital in Perryville after the accident on Route T, one-half mile west of County Road 700.
The driver of the other vehicle, Roy Smith, 36, of Festus, Mo., was not injured.
Ziegler's vehicle crested a hill as Smith's vehicle pulled onto the road from a private drive. Ziegler's vehicle struck the rear of Smith's vehicle, then left the road, according to the highway patrol.