- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape fire report 10/31/01
Wednesday, Oct. 31
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:At 3:30 p.m., motor vehicle accident and emergency medical service at William and Henderson.
At 5:30 p.m., an illegal burn at 1602 Big Bend Road.
At 10:48 p.m., alarm sounding at 1025 N. Spirgg.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:At 7:53 a.m., emergency medical service at 1105 Linden.
At 9:21 a.m., emergency medical service at 402 S. Silver Springs.
At 11 a.m., emergency medical service at 1844 Georgia.
At 11:40 a.m., emergency medical service at 2242 Sherwood.
At 1:34 p.m., motor vehicle accident at Lexington and Kingshighway.
At 1:42 p.m., still alarm at Frederick and Bellevue.
At 1:49 p.m., emergency medical service at 900 Normal.
At 4:18 p.m., emergency medical service at 600 N. Spanish.