- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)4
No rides given to those against our nation's flag
To the editor:
Regarding Donn Miller's comment about our country's flag: He hitches rides every day, so I would like to know if a car comes by while he is out there looking for a ride and it has an American flag displayed on it, will he get in it and ride.
He might, but I can tell you that anyone who does not respect our country's flag and what it stands for will never get into my car.
MARY ANN DILLOW