- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)11
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)9
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)11
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)22
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
No rides given to those against our nation's flag
To the editor:
Regarding Donn Miller's comment about our country's flag: He hitches rides every day, so I would like to know if a car comes by while he is out there looking for a ride and it has an American flag displayed on it, will he get in it and ride.
He might, but I can tell you that anyone who does not respect our country's flag and what it stands for will never get into my car.
MARY ANN DILLOW