- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
No rides given to those against our nation's flag
To the editor:
Regarding Donn Miller's comment about our country's flag: He hitches rides every day, so I would like to know if a car comes by while he is out there looking for a ride and it has an American flag displayed on it, will he get in it and ride.
He might, but I can tell you that anyone who does not respect our country's flag and what it stands for will never get into my car.
MARY ANN DILLOW