- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Master chefs make perfect omelets
NEW YORK -- Master chefs Jacques Pepin, Andre Soltner and Alain Sailhac, deans of the French Culinary Institute, have put their minds to making the perfect omelet.
They have come up with 14 recipes and tips on omelet making, printed in a nicely designed little booklet, available free in what is described as a limited edition, to people who e-mail a request to omelettebook @kobrand.com.
The booklet is sponsored by wine producer Maison Louis Jadot, and most of the recipes feature wine as an ingredient, replacing the more traditional dash of water or milk.