- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MOREHOUSE, Mo. -- Nina Ferrell, 87, of Morehouse died Monday, Oct. 22, 2001, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston, Mo.
She was born April 9, 1914, in Fredonia, Ky., daughter of Allen B. and Elvada Rustin Andrews. She and Paul L. Ferrell Sr. were married March 10, 1934, in Morehouse. He died May 13, 1988.
Ferrell lived in Morehouse most of her life.
Survivors include a son, Barry Ferrell of Morehouse; a daughter, Gail Richards of Dexter, Mo.; and a grandchild.
She was preceded in death by a son, a stepson, a brother, and a sister.
Friends may call at Watkins and Sons Funeral Home in Morehouse after 1:30 p.m. Thursday.
Graveside service will be at 2:30 p.m. Thursday at Essex Cemetery in Essex, Mo. The Rev. Frank Breeden will officiate.