- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Funeral for Wanda Grace of Mounds will be held at 1 p.m. today at Crain Funeral Home in Tamms, Ill. The Rev. Larry Potts and Clark Short will officiate. Burial will be in St. John's Cemetery.
Friends may call at the funeral home from 11 a.m. until time of service.
Grace, 57, died Monday, Oct. 22, 2001, at her home.
She was born Feb. 16, 1944, daughter of Farrell and Lucille Smith McCrite Sr. She and Paul Grace Sr. were married June 9, 1964.
Grace was a domestic worker, and member of Sandusky Pentecostal Church.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Paul Grace of Mounds; two daughters, Paula Sanders and Crystal Grace of Mounds; three brothers, Farrell McCrite of Charleston, Mo., James McCrite of Cape Girardeau, Robert McCrite of Olive Branch, Ill.; two sisters, Lois McCrite of Charleston, Beverly Reid of Mexico, Mo.; and three grandsons.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a daughter, a brother, and three sisters.