- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape police report 10/23
Tuesday, Oct. 23
ArrestsChristopher John Turner, 38, of 735 William, Apt. 6, was arrested Saturday on a city warrant for contempt of court.
Feleshia Lynne Kimes, 24, of 1226 Harmony, was arrested Saturday on a city warrant for contempt of court.
Detrayous Dontei Curry, 17, of 2407 Albert Rasche, was arrested Saturday at 40 S. Sprigg for failing to appear in court.
SummonsesTeresa Lynne Hoefer, 40, of 1982 Eden Way, was issued a summons Saturday at Wal-Mart for stealing a cell phone and accessories.
Richard Allen Anderson Jr., 23, of 1216 Broadway, was issued a summons Sunday for assault.
Larry G. McClellon, 57, of Sikeston, Mo., was issued a summons Monday at 329 S. Sprigg.
BurglaryA burglary was reported Sunday at 300 N. Pacific. A Playstation, dual force control, remote and compact disc were reported stolen.
A burglary was reported Monday at 61 Green Acres. A pair of speakers were reported stolen.
AssaultAn assault was reported Saturday.
TheftCab fare was reported stolen Saturday at 1943 Delwin.
A CD player was reported stolen Saturday at 2030 Brink. A vehicle was also reported damaged.
A bicycle was reported stolen Saturday at 720 Walnut.
Two cases of stolen CDs, a CD player and a CD case were reported Monday at 1335 Amblewood. Two vehicles were reported damaged.
A vehicle was reported stolen Monday at North and Ellis streets.
Property damageTires were reported damaged Saturday at Cherokee Park.
MiscellaneousA vehicle was towed Friday at the 900 block of Sprigg Street.
A leash law violation was reported Saturday.
A vehicle was towed Saturday at 2126 Independence.
A 17-year-old girl was reported missing Saturday at 1601 Bloomfield.
A vehicle was towed Monday at 1710 N. Sprigg.
A vehicle was towed Monday at Rotary Drive and Cherokee Park.
Tuesday, Oct. 23
BurglaryA burglary was reported Thursday at 622 W. Jackson Blvd.
TheftA theft was reported Thursday at 825 E. Jackson Blvd.
Property damage Damage was reported Thursday on Chamberlain Drive.
Damage was reported Saturday at 1920 Orchard Drive.