- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)5
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Yemen port shut to stop extremists
SAN'A, Yemen -- Yemeni authorities partially shut down the busy port of Aden on Sunday to prevent Islamic extremists from heading for Afghanistan to fight against U.S.-led attacks, a security official said.
He said the measure was meant to prevent ships from sailing to Saudi Arabia, Djibouti and Eritrea, where extremists could find means of reaching Afghanistan or neighboring Pakistan.