- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Patricia Joan Frick, 70, died Saturday, Oct. 20, 2001, at her home in Anna.
She was born Aug. 22, 1931 at Balcomb, Ill., daughter of Everett and Mamie Murphy Vaughn. She and Roy Frick were married Sept. 24, 1960, at Anna.
Frick was employed by International Shoe and Florsheim Shoe for several years and by Wal-Mart 22 years. She was a member of First Christian Church in Anna.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Rodney Peeler of Antioch, Tenn., and Michael Peeler of Evansville, Ind.; a daughter, Lisa Lemon of Mt. Vernon, Ill.; one grandchild; three stepgrandchildren; and three sisters, Hazel Hankla and Audrey Webb, both of Orange, Calif., and Barbara Hileman of Evansville.
Friends may call from 5-8 p.m. today at Hileman and Parr Funeral Home.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the chapel. Dr. Dave Soueie will officiate, with burial in Casper Cemetery.