- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
June C. Moser Narrow fell asleep in Jesus Thursday, Oct. 18, 2001.
Narrow was the beloved wife of the late Robert C. Narrow.
She was the dear mother of Steven and Jeffrey; mother-in-law of Jane and Betty; grandmother of Megan, Timothy, Robert, Courtney and Arthur; sister of Lois Moser, Betty Grieshaber and Art Moser; sister-in-law, aunt, cousin and friend.
Visitation will be at Kutis Affton Chapel, 10151 Gravois, St. Louis, Mo. 63123, from 1-9 p.m. today.
Narrow will be taken to Webster Gardens Lutheran Church, 8749 Watson Rd., St. Louis, on Tuesday for services at 11 a.m.
Interment will be at Valhalla Cemetery.
Contributions to the American Red Cross are appreciated.