- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Mr. and Mrs. Bernard Gaydos of Reading, Pa., and Roswell, Ga., announce the engagement of their daughter, Jessica Lynn Gaydos, to Brian Matthew Brandtner. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Brandtner of Cape Girardeau.
Gaydos is a 1995 graduate of Central High School in Cape Girardeau, and received a degree in dental hygiene from Georgia Perimeter College in May 2001.
Brandtner is a 1993 graduate of Notre Dame High School, and is attending Southeast Missouri State University. He is junior varsity boys basketball coach and assistant varsity coach at Notre Dame.
A Nov. 24 wedding is planned at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.