- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Take advantage of a fast-growing neighborhood with this Bramblewood Drive home in Jackson. There's already lots of living space, but even more can be added by finishing the walk-out basement of this brick home.
Easy-care ceramic tile is in place in entry. The kitchen and eating area also utilize this same neutral tile. Light oak cabinets line the walls of the horseshoe kitchen.
As busy cooks know, it never fails; the pan is hotter than expected and needs to be set down immediately. That isn't always the best thing for the countertop though. Not to worry here, a built-in hot pad lets pans cool without damaging the counter.
Keep an eye on the laundry, the kids and dinner all at the same time. The laundry room is just off the kitchen. With a great room setting, kitchen duties and keeping up with family happenings is a breeze. Light colored walls, a vaulted ceiling with recessed lighting and plenty of windows all play a part in creating a cheerful living area.
Carpeting is great, but every now and then there's a family member whose allergies get in the way. That's another issue that isn't a problem in this home. While carpeting covers most of the floors, one bedroom has been finished with in-laid wood flooring.
The master suite comes complete with walk-in closets and its own full bath. The hall bath is easily accessible from the remaining bedrooms.
Let the kids have that dog they've always wanted. With a fenced yard, keeping things under control won't be so much of a problem. Keep an eye on what's happening out back while relaxing on the upper deck. French doors lead to the great room. The upper deck also creates a cover for the lower patio.
Contact Coldwell Banker Abernathy Realty to view this four-year-old home priced at only $164,000.
335-6611, extension 211