- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Offices Unlimited Inc. has opened at 2129 William St. The CEO is Sally LeGrand.
Gray Counseling Services LLC has opened at 114 East Liberty St. The owner is Kristie Gray.
Thurman, Shinn & Co. has opened at 134 Westmount Drive. The owners are Lee Thurman and Greg Shinn.
New members of the Chamber of Commerce are Thurman, Shinn & Co., Life Changes, Friends of the Family, Belgrade State Bank, American Heart Association, Farmington License Office.
The Embroidery Barn has moved to 2370 N. High St. The owner is Chris Mantz.
New members of the Chamber of Commerce are Curves For Women, Farrow Fabricating, House Doctors, Jackson Machine & Manufacturing, Select-A-Style, Garrett Sparks DDS, Spin City CDs, Straightway Farm Service, Area Wide United Way, Adela Moore.
New members of the Chamber of Commerce are Christy's Furniture, Auto Zone.
G&R Monument Co. has opened on Highway 60 East, across from Riggs Wholesale Supply. The owner is Roy Gillihan.
Tina's American Hairlines, a styling salon, has opened on Highway 67 South. The owner is Tina Thompson.
Xtreme RC Hobbies and Collectibles has opened at 414 Missosuri Blvd. The owner is Brian Rogers.
New members of the Chamber of Commerce are Designs & Blinds.com, Enchantments, Business Research Institute.