- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Firm donates funds to Red Cross disaster fund
TG Missouri Corp. of Perryville and its employees have donated more than $9,000 to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund. Employees of the company took action immediately following the terrorist attacks on the New York World Trade Center and Washington's Pentagon.
Employees donated $4,156 to the Red Cross within three days. TG Missouri Corp. matched by
contribution an additional $5,000 for a total of $9,156 to help victims, families, and rescue workers in
New York and Washington D.C.