- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Stoddard County tax liens
Stoddard County tax liens and lien discharges recorded at the office of Kay Asbell, recorder of deeds, during the month of September are filed by the Missouri Department of Revenue except as indicated by IRS designation. For information concerning the dollar amount of the liens, contact the recorder's office at 568-3444.Tax Liens Against:
Alantax Systems Inc.
Chem Co. Diversified Corp.
Charles W. Poeppelmeyer
Henry J. Oliver (2)
Ella M. Oliver (2)
Kelley J. Edwards (2)
Charles W. Poeppelmeyer, IRS
Harold E. Foster
Tax Liens Released:
John Mohr & Sons (5)
Silex Management Co.
Nextstep Communication Inc.
Leroy Waters (2)
Michael R. Jennings
Jewell E. Tryon
Carter R. Worley, IRS