- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)5
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
Stoddard County tax liens
Stoddard County tax liens and lien discharges recorded at the office of Kay Asbell, recorder of deeds, during the month of September are filed by the Missouri Department of Revenue except as indicated by IRS designation. For information concerning the dollar amount of the liens, contact the recorder's office at 568-3444.Tax Liens Against:
Alantax Systems Inc.
Chem Co. Diversified Corp.
Charles W. Poeppelmeyer
Henry J. Oliver (2)
Ella M. Oliver (2)
Kelley J. Edwards (2)
Charles W. Poeppelmeyer, IRS
Harold E. Foster
Tax Liens Released:
John Mohr & Sons (5)
Silex Management Co.
Nextstep Communication Inc.
Leroy Waters (2)
Michael R. Jennings
Jewell E. Tryon
Carter R. Worley, IRS