- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)19
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Ceramo enters into pottery agreement
Ceramo Company Inc. of Jackson will distribute a line of decorative clay pots to its customers in the United States. Brothers Potteries, Ltd. of Norwich, Ontario, Canada, will distribute Ceramo's line of standard red clay flowerpots in Canada.
The two North American pottery manufacturers have announced a special agreement to distribute each other's products.
"This agreement provides opportunities for both companies to expand their existing pottery lines," said Vernon Kasten Sr., Ceramo founder and CEO.
Ceramo Company Inc., is a manufacturer of red clay flowerpots and a distributor of a wide variety of decorative pottery, containers and garden accessories from around the world. Ceramo Company, founded in 1945 by Kasten, services growers, garden centers, floral center and craft wholesalers throughout 22 states in mid-America. Ceramo also offers it red clay flowerpots throughout the U.S. and Canada through distributors and chain stores.
Brothers Potteries, Ltd., was founded in 1963 and started producing pottery in Canada in 1984. Brothers manufactures a variety of decorative clay floral containers that are sold through a network of distributors, floral wholesalers, and wholes sale greenhouses throughout Canada and the United States.