- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
KC fan takes big fall, is OK
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A fan fell from the top deck of Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday, but the Kansas City Chiefs said his injuries did not appear serious.
The man told emergency workers he leaned forward to pick up something and blacked out, Chiefs security director Gene Barr said. He was taken to a hospital.
Four other spectators on the second and first decks received minor injuries when the man landed on them, team spokesman Bob Moore said. They were taken to a hospital as a precaution.
None of the injured fans was immediately identified.
The accident happened during the second quarter of a game with Pittsburgh.