- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Emerson's husband pleads guilty to DWI
RICHMOND HEIGHTS, Mo. -- The husband of U.S. Rep. Jo Ann Emerson has pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated following a three-vehicle traffic accident in August.
Ron Gladney, 52, received two years of probation after his guilty plea Sept. 10 in Richmond Heights municipal court, court records said.
Gladney was driving alone in his vehicle on a suburb of St. Louis, when he struck another vehicle and then a third. Gladney, a lawyer, lives in Clayton, Mo. He and Emerson wed in January 2000.