- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Timothy Gene and Angela Denise Clayton of Matthews, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 7:52 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2001. Name, Brett Allen. Weight, 6 pounds 11 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Clayton is the former Angela Helmes, daughter of Glen and Ruth Helmes of Matthews. She is employed by New Madrid County and at Helmes Quick Sack. Clayton is the son of Eloise Fee of New Madrid, Mo. He is employed at Helmes Quick Sack.
Son to Bobby Lee Ford Jr. and Sheila Wade of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 10:01 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 20, 2001. Name, Evon Isaac-McKinzie. Weight, 5 pounds 12.9 ounces. Third child, second son.
Daughter to Terry Edward Stephens Jr. and Rebecca Louise Goodman of Chaffee, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 9 p.m. Monday, Sept. 24, 2001. Name, Morgan Renee. Weight, 7 pounds 5 ounces. First child. Ms. Goodman is the daughter of Ellen Jones and Lonnie Goodman of Chaffee. Stephens is the son of Debbie Stephens and Terry Stephens of Chaffee. He is employed at Taco John's.