- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson Board of Aldermen actions
7:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 1
Public Hearingsn Held hearing to discuss the city's response to a request for proposals for housing development issued by the Missouri Department of Economic Development Community Development Block Grant program.
Held hearing to consider the voluntary annexation of property owned by the Missouri Department of Transportation.
Power and Light committee
Accepted the bid of BBL Buildings and Components, Ltd., of Perryville, Mo., in the amount of $31,147 relative to roof repairs on city property located at 503 S. Hope St.
Authorized a contractual agreement with BBL Buildings and Components Ltd., relative to building and roof repairs at 503 S. Hope St.
Accepted the dedication of a water line easement deed from West Vale L.L.C.
Accepted the dedication of a sanitary sewer easement deed from Melrud Farms, Inc.Street Committee
Authorized the barricading of streets at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday for the annual Band Festival Parade.
Approved a special-use permit for the establishment and operation of a 56-foot passive repeater tower in an R-3 (general residential) District at 614 E. Adams St.
Approved a special-use permit for the establishment and operation of a 100-foot passive repeater tower in an R-3 District at 1701 S. Hope St.
Considered a bill proposing an ordinance approving proposed amendments to the City Code relative to stormwater control.
Accepted the bid of Kluesner Concrete, Inc., of Scott City, Mo., in the amount of $129,216.90 relative to concrete street repairs under the 2001 Concrete Street Repair Project.
Authorized a contractual agreement with Kluesner Concrete, Inc., relative to concrete street repairs under the 2001 Concrete Street Repair Project.