- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson police report 10/2
Tuesday, Oct. 2
Todd Morris, 29, of 1402 Belair Drive, Apt. B, was issued a summons Thursday for driving while intoxicated and failure to properly affix front license plate.
A theft was reported Tuesday at 3051 E. Jackson Blvd.
A theft was reported Thursday at 2828 E. Jackson Blvd.
Two instances of fraud were reported Tuesday at 390 E. Jackson Blvd.
A forged check was reported Tuesday at 113 W. Jackson Blvd.
Property was reported found Thursday at 113 W. Jackson Blvd.