- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape fire report 10/2
Tuesday, Oct. 2
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:At 6:20 p.m., an emergency medical service at 518 S. Hanover.
At 8:07 p.m., an emergency medical service at 45 S. West End Blvd.
An emergency medical service at Locust and Fort.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:At 6:08 a.m., a citizen assist at 1105 Linden.
At 10:01 a.m., an alarm sounding at 211 St. Francis Drive.
At 11:22 a.m., an emergency medical service at 297 S. Silver Springs Road.
At 1:37 p.m., an alarm sounding at 1402 Dunklin St.
Tuesday, Oct. 2
Firefighters responded to the following call Sunday:An alarm on South Hope.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:An emergency medical service on North Georgia.
An emergency medical service on West Vale.
An illegal burn on Mansfield.