- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Sarah Anne Dame and Benjamin James Chattin were married Jan. 20, 2001, at Evangelical Community Church in Jackson, Tenn. The Rev. Don Winter performed the double ring ceremony. Carrie Johnson of Jackson, Mo., read scriptures.
Music was by Sally Andes on piano, Jeanna Young on trumpet, Jon Kever on guitar, Michael Kever on d'jembe, all of Jackson, Tenn., and Angie Chattin of Louisville, Ky., sister of the groom, on cello. Vocal soloists were Nikki Blankenship and Kirsten Black of St. Louis, Mary McCaskill of Birmingham, Ala., Caleb Trent of Jackson, Tenn., and Philip Dame, father of the bride.
Parents of the bride are Philip and Ruth Anne Dame of Chaffee. The groom is the son of Gary Chattin and Juanita Glezen of Evansville, Ind.
Marta Comas of St. Louis was her sister's matron of honor. Maid of honor was Jennifer Lupton of St. Joseph, Mo. Bridesmaids were Amy Dame of Lexington, Ky., sister-in-law of the bride; Jeannie Hanlon of Columbia, Mo., and Charlene Kever of Jackson, Tenn.
The groom chose Jon Kever as best man. Groomsmen were Michael Kever, Jason Smith, Paul Tipton and Marty Jacobus, all of Jackson, Tenn. Ushers and candlelighters were Paul and David Dame of Lexington, Ky., brothers of the bride.
Flower girls were Lindsay Dame and Rebecca Comas, nieces of the bride. Ringbearer was Zachary Dame, nephew of the bride. Lindsay and Zachary are children of Paul and Amy Dame. Rebecca is the daughter of Jim and Marta Comas.
Guest book attendants were Julie Boyer of Washington, Emily Van Dam of Michigan, and Bethany Huenefeld of Nebraska.
Following the ceremony, a dinner and dance was held at Premier Place in Jackson, Tenn.
The rehearsal dinner was held Jan. 19 at Bubba's Bagels and the Market.
The bride is a graduate of Chaffee High School, and received a bachelor's degree in physical therapy from Maryville University in St. Louis. She is a physical therapist at The Kiwanis Center for Child Development in Jackson, Tenn.
The groom is a graduate of North High School in Evansville. He is majoring in Christian studies at Union University. He is business manager at Bubba's Bagels and Coffee Shop in Jackson, Tenn.
The couple is residing in Jackson, Tenn.