- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Otahk runners place fourth
CHICAGO -- Southeast Missouri State University's women's cross country team finished fifth at the 2001 Lakefront Invitational Saturday.
Southeast scored 186 points in the 41-team event hosted by Loyola University.
Kari Pilcher led the Southeast effort with a 14th-place (18:39), while Amy Arteme was just behind at 16th (18:42).
Also contributing to the team score were Kris Woolf (29th, 19:06), Anna Versman (54th, 19:30) and Jessie Thompson (73rd, 19:44).
Grand Valley St. won the competition followed by Loyola, Marshall and Georgia St.