- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)1
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)5
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:At 3:26 p.m., emergency medical response to a motor vehicle accident on Interstate 55.
At 4:09 p.m., fire alarm at 2825 Bloomfield Rd.
At 5:14 p.m., kitchen fire at 1436 Cousin.
At 8:21 p.m., emergency medical response to a motor vehicle accident at Arena Park.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:At 12:58 a.m., emergency medical response at Main and Themis.
At 2:28 p.m., extrication at 5127 Route D.
At 3:26 p.m., fuel spill at 1008 N. Kingshighway.
At 3:34 p.m., natural gas leak at 510 S. West End Boulevard.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:An emergency medical response on Kimbel Lane.
An emergency medical response on Jackson Boulevard.