- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Brian Scott and Jill Renee Hahs of Oak Ridge, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 7:09 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 12, 2001. Name, Bryce Scott. Weight, 8 pounds 14 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Hahs is the former Jill Mueller, daughter of Roy and Irene Mueller of Farrar, Mo. She is employed at St. Francis Medical Center. Hahs is the son of Larry and Dorothy Hahs of Oak Ridge. He is employed at Do It Best Corp.
Daughter to Matthew W. and Tiffany D. Steffens of Jackson, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 11:50 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 15, 2001. Name, Audra Grace. Weight, 6 pounds 9 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Steffens is the former Tiffany Franke, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Al Franke of Jackson. She is a dietitian at St. Francis Medical Center and Perry County Nursing Home. Steffens is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Wayne Steffens of Cape Girar-deau. He is a dispatcher with Genesis Transportation Co. Inc.
Son to Donald Lee Freiner and Autumn Dawn Holderfield of Advance, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:14 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2001. Name, Cody David. Weight, 9 pounds 6 ounces. Second son. Ms. Holderfield is the former Autumn Cochran, daughter of Sharon Hart and Butch Hart of Advance, and Steve and Linda Cochran of Scott City, Mo. Freiner is the son of Charles and Ann Freiner of Paragould, Ark. He is a loader at a sawmill.
Son to Timothy Dewayne and Joelle Marie Mayfield of Whitewater, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:10 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2001. Name, Carter Timothy. Weight, 6 pounds 14 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Mayfield is the former Joelle Borgerson, daughter of Chris and Sally Borgerson of Festus, Mo. She is a Tupperware consultant. Mayfield is the son of Carl and Linda Mayfield of Marble Hill, Mo. He is owner of Mayfield Wood Products.