- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape police report 9/25
Tuesday, Sept. 25
DWIBart Edward Simmons, 26, of Sikeston was arrested Saturday at Independence and Main streets for driving while intoxicated.
ArrestsMark Allan Musselman, 17, address unknown, was arrested Sunday at Broadway and Perry for resisting arrest, open container and minor in possession of alcohol.
Leonard Lee Copen, 20, of 528 N. Fountain St. was arrested Monday on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear in court for having no operator's license, not wearing a seat belt, speeding and contempt of court. He also was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
William Ingram, 39, of 124 Louis St. was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for having improper registration.
BurglaryJewelry, CDs, cash and swords were reported stolen Monday in a burglary at 1927 N. Kingshighway.
TheftCredit cards were reported stolen Sunday at 240 S. Sliver Springs Road.
A purse and contents were reported stolen Sunday at 107 N. Clark St.
Gasoline was reported stolen Monday at Rhodes 101 at 1008 N. Kingshighway.
License plates were reported stolen Monday at 608 Morgan Oak.
A license sticker was reported stolen Monday at 315 S. Middle St.
Property DamageDamage to a vehicle was reported Monday at 2122 Kenneth.
A window was reported broken Sunday at the Broadway Theater, 805 Broadway.
Two ex parte violations were reported Monday.
Tuesday, Sept. 25
ArrestsJammie A. Huskey, 20, of 914 Morton St. was arrested Thursday on a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear in court.
Caldwell Kooper, 41, of 1041 Anna St. was arrested Sunday for failure to appear in court on a suspended license charge.
SummonsThe following were issued summonses Saturday for being minors in possession of alcohol: Justin W. Jones, 18, of 302 Tungsten Lane; Mark T. Wade, 19, of 326 Connie Drive; Celia A. Buerman, 19, of St. Louis; Ashely D. Fitzgerald, 19, of Salisbury, Mo.; Cody N. Cherry, 18, of Cuba, Mo.; and Natalie N. Shadowen, 18, of Elkville, Ill.
BurglaryAn attempted burglary was reported Saturday at 405 Cedar St.
TheftA theft was reported Friday at 710 Pecan Lane.
A theft was reported Saturday at 1831 E. Jackson Blvd.
Property DamageDamage was reported Saturday at 2717 Brittany Drive.
Damage was reported Sunday on North Farmington Road.
MiscellaneousCounterfeit currency was reported Thursday at 113 W. Jackson Blvd.
Found property was reported Thursday at 460 N. Shawnee Blvd.
An ex parte violation was reported Thursday on East Jackson Boulevard.
Three forgeries were reported Friday at 3051 E. Jackson Blvd.
Property was reported found Sunday on Michael Anna Street.