- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
GRASSY, Mo. -- Edith E. Wells, 79, of Festus, Mo., died Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2001, at Festus Nursing Center.
She was born Jan. 1, 1922, at Grassy, daughter of Levi and Dora Phillips Acup. She and Dale Mouser were married in 1938. He died in 1939.
Survivors include a son, Donald Mouser of St. Mary's, Mo.; a brother, Harvey Acup of Pevely, Mo.; a sister, Virgie Estes of Marble Hill, Mo.; and a granddaughter.
She was preceded in death by three brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from noon-1 p.m. Friday.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home. The Rev. Gene Robins will officiate. Burial will be in McGee Chapel Cemetery near Glen Allen, Mo.