- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Funeral for Sola Depree of Cape Girardeau will be held at noon today at DeLisle Funeral Home in Portageville, Mo. Regie Grant will officiate. Burial will be in Portageville Cemetery.
Friends may call at the funeral home from 11 a.m. until time of service.
Depree, 87, died Thursday, Sept. 13, 2001, in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Oct. 25, 1913, at Portageville, son of Ervin and Alice Depree.
Survivors include three sons, Sola Depree Jr. of Fort Wayne, Ind., Sola Depree of St. Louis, Jerry Depree of Cape Girardeau; three daughters, Rose Depree of Kansas City, Mo., Alice Depree and Mary Lyons of Cape Girardeau; eight grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and six stepchildren.