- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police report 09/19/01
Wednesday, Sept. 19
DWIWilliam Craig Lamburth, 38, of 614 Cordova was arrested Tuesday for driving while intoxicated.
ArrestsJeremiah Paul Burton, 26, of Morehouse, Mo., was arrested Monday for assault.
Jeffrey Dale Duncan, 35, of 1735 Oakley was arrested Monday for failure to appear.
Chelsea Michelle Stahl, 19, of 41 East Rodney was arrested Monday for stealing from Wal-Mart.
Larry James Agee, 26, of 41 East Rodney was arrested Monday for stealing from Wal-Mart.
Sean Edward Daly, 31, of Jackson Mo., was arrested Tuesday for probation violation.
James Spencer Brasfield, 21, of 1106 South Sprigg was arrested Tuesday for failure to appear on a charge of tresspassing.
Phillip Ford Dormeyer, 48, of 120A North Sprigg was issued a summons Monday for telephone harassment.