- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ST. LOUIS -- The St. Louis Rams game hosting the Atlanta Falcons -- originally set for last Sunday -- will now be played the first weekend in January, the Rams and the National Football League said Tuesday.
All the games that were scheduled for Sept. 16-17 are being moved to Jan. 5-7, the NFL said.
That includes the Falcons' visit to the Dome at America's Center in St. Louis. The league has not said yet what day or time that weekend the game will kick off, and hasn't decided how the change will affect the playoff format.
The Rams said they will honor all tickets for the Sept. 16 game for the added January game.