- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Ethel Robins, 90, of Advance died Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2001, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born April 5, 1911, in Advance, daughter of Claude and Iva Carlton Fowler. She and Vester "Pete" Robins were married Oct. 11, 1926, in Advance. He died June 16, 1986.
Robins was a member of First General Baptist Church.
Survivors include a son, Paul Robins of Jonesboro, Ga.; three grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter and a son.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home from 6-8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Vyron Yount officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park.