- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
COBDEN, Ill. -- Wilma Nebughr, 91, of Cobden died Wednesday, Sept. 12, 2001, at Union County Hospital in Anna, Ill.
She was born Oct. 30, 1909, in Mt. Vernon, Ill., daughter of Harris E. and Viola Chastain Borden. She and Halley Nebughr were married Dec. 1, 1928, in Perry County, Ill. He died March 6, 1993.
Nebughr was a former teacher and assisted her husband in the operation of the former Nebughr Drug Store many years. She was a member of Congregational Church, Cobden Women's Club, Union County Hospital Auxiliary.
Survivors include a daughter, Betty Cerny of Cobden; a son, Bob Nebughr of Cobden; six grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, a sister, and seven brothers.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Cobden from 6-8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Clifford Heil officiating. Burial will be in Pleasant Grove Memorial Cemetery in Murphysboro, Ill.