- Fake UFC event listing stirs the pot at local Golden Corral (2/10/18)3
- Charges filed in Sunday murder; suspects in custody (2/14/18)2
- University Foundation to honor Talberts as Friends of the University (2/13/18)2
- Major case squad activated to investigate shooting death in Cape (2/13/18)
- Lovebirds for 80 years give advice: Trust, patience and 'Tell 'em you love 'em' (2/14/18)2
- Jackson schools to install artificial turf on football, soccer fields (2/14/18)
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Area restaurants plan for those observing Lent on Valentine's Day (2/12/18)
State government continues work of democracy
To the editor:
We in the House of Representatives, like all Americans, are deeply troubled by apparent terrorist attacks on our nation.
Our hearts and prayers go out to the victims of this tragedy and to those brave individuals who are attempting to rescue those in need.
We take these events very seriously and will make every attempt to heighten security to ensure the safety of our families and employees.
However, the great strength and undying spirit of our democracy must not waiver in times of crisis.
As such, the business of the people of Missouri will move forward.
May God bless this country.
STATE REP. JIM KREIDIER
Jefferson City, Mo.