- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Planning and Zoning Commission
Hearingsn Recommended approval of a request by Midamerica Hotels Corp. to rezone part of Lot 35, Doctor's Park, from C-1, local commercial district, to C-2, general commercial district. The rezoning would allow a Holiday Inn Express to be built on the site and allow room for another doctor's office.
Recommended approval of George and Patricia Bockhorst for a special use permit for the extension of the Armor Mini Storage complex at 1678 Kingsway.