- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Mother charged after toddler falls out of moving car (7/29/16)2
- Seeking new history: Centurion Development buys former Woolworth building at 1 N. Main St. (7/28/16)5
- Police: Child's video revealed stepfather's abuse of sibling (7/28/16)3
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Cape to get small-market ride-sharing service carGO (7/29/16)8
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
Midway Airlines halts flight operations, cites terror attacks
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) -- Midway Airlines, citing the impact of Tuesday's terrorist attacks on its already precarious financial situation, said Wednesday it would suspend all flight operations.
Some 1,700 employees were immediately put out of work, the airline said.