- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
RISCO, Mo. -- Thomas F. Kizer, 85, of Risco died Monday, Sept. 10, 2001, at Ridgeview Nursing Home in Malden, Mo.
He was born Dec. 28, 1915, in Ballard County, Ky., son of James and Allie Clark Kizer. He and Laura Mae Cato were married Oct. 7, 1939, in Piggott, Ark. She died Feb. 15, 1987.
Kizer lived in Risco many years and was a retired farmer.
Survivors include two sons, Charles Kizer of Clovis, N.M., Thomas Kizer of Farmington Hills, Mich.; three grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
Visitation is tentative tonight at Watkins and Sons Funeral Home in Parma, Mo.
Graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at Memorial Park Cemetery in Malden.