- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Campbell man killed in collision
CAMPBELL, Mo. -- A 23-year-old man was killed early Sunday morning when the car he was riding in was struck by another vehicle.
Heath Dade, 23, was riding in a car with Billy Bledsoe, 19, and Curtis Littrell, 22, all of Campell, when the car Joel Whitten, of Pollard, Ark., was driving crossed the center line on Highway 62 three miles west of Campbell in Dunklin County and stuck Bledsoe's car, killing Dade.
Bledsoe and Littrell received minor injuries.