- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Cape police report 9/10/01
Monday, Sept. 10
ArrestsJessica E. McHenry, 22, 552 N. West End Blvd., was arrested Saturday on a warrant for failure to appear in court on a charge of possession of less than 35 grams of marijuana.
A 25-year-old male was arrested Sunday for driving while suspended.
TheftGasoline was stolen Saturday from Rhodes 101 at 10 S. West End Blvd.
A purse and vodka were stolen Saturday from Wal-Mart at 3439 William.
Two reports of stolen gasoline were made Saturday by Amoco-DMart at 3276 William.
A bike was stolen Saturday from 200 E. Rodney.
Gasoline was stolen Sunday from Rhodes 101 at 1610 N. Kingshighway.
SummonsJohn W. Howard, 48, of Jonesboro, Ill., was issued a summons Saturday for possession of drug paraphernalia.
Emily I. Knowlton, 19, 1111 West Towers, received a summons Saturday for minor in possession of alcohol.
Diana Lynn Gross, 19, 1038 Cathy Drive, received a summons Saturday for underage possession of alcohol.
Jacob L. Wells, 20, 5420 Route K, received a summons Saturday for underage possession of alcohol and misrepresentation of age by a minor.
Harley J. Ainsworth, 22, 308 S. Ohio, Jackson, Mo., received a summons Sunday for a peace disturbance by fighting in public.
Steven M. Britt, 25, 132 Azalea Lane, Jackson, Mo., received a summons Sunday for a peace disturbance by fighting in public.
Stevie L. Nelson, 30, 1021 Village Lane, received a summons Sunday for driving while intoxicated.
MiscellaneousA 26-year-old female was taken into protective custody Sunday.
A 27-year-old female was taken into protective custody Sunday.