- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Robert L. "Bob" Schuchart, 80, of Sikeston died Saturday, Sept. 8, 2001, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born May 22, 1921 at Leslie, Mo., son of R. P. and Minnie Catherine Henneken Schuchart Sr. He and Grace Kathryn Streeter were married July 23, 1944, at Sikeston. She preceded him in death.
Schuchart was a retired farmer and member of St. Francis Xavier Church in Sikeston.
Survivors include two daughters, Constance L. Reimann of Sikeston and Bonnie Jean Walker of Germantown, Tenn.; two brothers, R. P. "Doc" Schuchart Jr. and Sylvester R. "Wes" Schuchart, both of Sikeston; four sisters, Martha Sachs, Ada Johnson and Stella Foster, all of Arlington, Va., and Alice Howard of Sun Valley, Ariz.; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
He was also preceded in death by two brothers.
Friends may call at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel in Sikeston from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at St. Francis Xavier Church with the Rev. Stephen Schneider officiating. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery in Sikeston.