- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Saturday, Sept. 8
On Thursday, firefighters responded to the following calls:At 2:29 p.m., lightening-damaged wiring at 115 Themis.
At 3:29 p.m., extrication on Highway 177.
At 3:39 p.m., motor vehicle accident at Broadway and North Kingshighway
At 4 p.m., motor vehicle accident on the 800 block of William.
At 6:57 p.m., emergency medical service at 3825 Eagle Ridge.
At 8:35 p.m., smoke alarm sounding at 1400 S. West End, Lot 63.
At 8:36 p.m., vehicle fire at 134 West Park Mall.
On Friday, firefighters responded to the following calls:At 2:49 a.m., emergency medical service on the 500 block of South Middle.
At 5:23 a.m., emergency medical service at 612 N. Fountain.
At 12:45 p.m., emergency medical service on the 900 block of Normal.
At 15:34 p.m., a line down at Hackberry and Sprigg.
At 4:47 p.m., emergency medical service at 1112 Linden.
At 5:16 p.m., emergency medical service at 135 S. Ellis.