- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Cape Girardeau County
Saturday, Sept. 8
ArrestsTravis W. Beasley, 31, of Scopus, Mo., was arrested Aug. 31 on a warrant for a parole violation for non-payment of child support.
Terri S. Noce, 29, of Jackson, Mo., was arrested Sept. 2 on a warrant for two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
Timothy D. Klaus, 41, of Friedheim, Mo., was arrested Monday on a warrant for domestic assault and statutory sodomy.
Rusty G. Fisk, 20, of Jackson was arrested Tuesday on a warrant for failure to appear to answer a charge of driving while intoxicated.
Haley J. Mayfield, 19, of Jackson was arrested Wednesday for a parole violation after a conviction for driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on the right half of the road.