- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau County
Saturday, Sept. 8
ArrestsTravis W. Beasley, 31, of Scopus, Mo., was arrested Aug. 31 on a warrant for a parole violation for non-payment of child support.
Terri S. Noce, 29, of Jackson, Mo., was arrested Sept. 2 on a warrant for two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
Timothy D. Klaus, 41, of Friedheim, Mo., was arrested Monday on a warrant for domestic assault and statutory sodomy.
Rusty G. Fisk, 20, of Jackson was arrested Tuesday on a warrant for failure to appear to answer a charge of driving while intoxicated.
Haley J. Mayfield, 19, of Jackson was arrested Wednesday for a parole violation after a conviction for driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on the right half of the road.